Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Candice


Hey Everyone
My name is Candice AKA Miss.C I'm 23 from Oxnard Ca.I was born in Ventura, California August 28th 1986. I moved to the San Fernando Valley at the age of 5 and lived there till I was 12,then moved to Riverside till I was 16. I got my first tattoo when I was 17 it's Tinkerbell which to me represents youth. My last tattoo I got for my 23rd birthday and it says " Cali Girl". I have always been fond of tattoos and think they are a beautiful art. My father has sleeves and most of his body is tattooed. My aunts and uncles are all tattooed. To me having tattoos is a normal part of life.
I'm talkative and social. I love to have fun. When you see me at an event I'm most likely the one dancing and laughing. When I'm not hanging out with family and friends I'm usually eating :) or watching as many court TV shows as possible. I'm a sucker for crime shows. I'm currently attending college to get my AA in Criminal Justice. I plan on going into psychology and hopefully making that a future path for me.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS HOT BABYGIRL I MEAN I REALLY LIKE THIS...KEEP DOING YOUR THING AND LET NO ONE STOP YOU FROM DOING IT...Ny Luv NewYorkda_song

    ReplyDelete