Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rani


I am a fun and crazy chick who loves to enjoy life and spending time with her friends and family my daughter is my world, also the MALL!! I remember when I first wanted a tattoo, I was watching a music video and was like “ that’s hot” I got my first tattoo of a rose on my right upper arm when I was just 16years old, why a rose? Because I wanted something sweet and sexy, at the time I always wanted body art on me, I believe body art is a form of expression, and it also enhances your look as a woman, I then started to get tattoos of meaningful things. I have a koi fish, a dragon, and a tiki cup. Also Asian writing of “blessed and happiness”. I will soon to go on to get my arm and my back tatted! Body is a temple, and tattoos are and enhance...

No comments:

Post a Comment