Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oshone


Oshone “Afro-Punkstress” Khan born a Scorpio woman,currently resides in Los Angeles as a MILF and a freelance makeup artist a.k.a “KhanArtist” She’s known for her eccentric personality,being very upbeat, open-minded and simply enjoying life to the fullest. In her spare time she likes fashion, dancing, modeling, traveling,experimenting, creating, photography and rolling with the homies, and let’s not forget getting tatted and pierced. All her tats have a meaning behind them and they represent growth, change, and the future. She also has aneclectic ear for music, from Rock, Hippity Hop,Afro Cuban and more.“I’m always told there’s something about me.”
My Motto is: “The Secret to Life is to have NO Fear”
I look forward to being a part of B.I., till the day that I eye Die eye eye eye eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment