Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kim


California native Kim Ford A.K.A LoveSik (which stems from a future clothing line) started getting tattoed at the age of 15 and has been addicted ever since! Some of the most asked about tattoos are the crab on her chest, which is her zodiac sign Cancer, and the tattoo on her armpit, thats for a close friend whos currently incarcerated "no it didnt hurt as bad as people think". Prefering color tattoos but planning on getting one whole leg in black and grey, alot of her color pieces came from Mr. Sin out of Tattoo Gallery in Huntington Beach, Ca. Also getting tattooed out of Under The Gun in Hollywood Ca. "i plan on getting a full body suit, but unlike most young people now a days, i dont want everything all at once, i feel my tattoos should grow with me". A mother first but is currently doing modeling work, she can be contacted here or via email at lovesik626@gmail.com, also at myspace.com/distortedbodyimage "i love my family and friends, but also love the night life, as far as modeling goes, my rates are flexible and will consider tfcd if i feel it has something to offer me or my portfolio, thanks. BLASTEDINK BABY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment