Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Danielle



My name is Danielle Burgess aka. Danni B. My birthday is April 23, 1983. I now live in Altadena but I am originally from Inglewood. I am a single mother, and I'm employed with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. I'm currently trying to advance my career, and I'm also branching out into other things, like modeling.
I, like everyone else, have been through trials and tribulations in my life, and my tattoos are a reflection of some of the things that I have been through. I love tattoos, and have lots of them; I also like to ride bikes every now and then, and of course bikes and tattoos go hand in hand. The piece that I'm currently working on is my left arm, next I'm going to move on to my chest, then my right arm. I think tattoos are beautiful! I hope that by being a model with tattoos, will empower a lot more women who have a dream that was crushed by society because of having tattoos, not to give up because there are still lots of opportunities out there for them! I am thankful for BLASTED INK and the opportunity that they have presented to me, and I love my new family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment